Windows 10 Not Detecting Headphones When Plugged In FIX
Headphones not working on Windows 10?
If your headphones do not switch over from the speakers when plugging them into the jack of the computer this tutorial will hopefully resolve your issue.
This tutorial will address the following issues:
– Headphones not working
– Headphones not plugged in
– Headphones not working on Windows 10
– Headphones not showing up in playback devices
– Headphones not working on pc
– Headphones not working on laptop
– Headphones not appearing in sound devices
– Headphones not appearing in sound devices Windows 10
– Headphones not appearing in sound devices Windows 7
This tutorial was performed on a Windows 10 computer. This will work with all major computer manufactures that are running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating systems (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung, and so forth)