Windows 10: How to download and install language pack
– Go to Start Menu and click Settings:
– In Settings, select Time & Language, then Region & Language on the left pane, click Add Language on the right pane.
– Browse to language you want to add.
– When you have added the languages you need it’s time to install the Language Packs. Select a language, click Options.
– Click Download. Notice that downloading and installing a Language Pack can be quite slow and take up to 10 minutes.
– Go back to Language Selection page. Download all other language packs needed.
– If you want to change the language of the user account you are currently using, select a language, click then Set as Primary.
– To apply a display language change sign out from your user account and sign back in to Windows.
Windows will now tell you that the language you have selected will be the new display language after next sign in
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Tipsandtricksgalaxy
Blog : http://tipstricksocean.blogspot.com