How to Install Windows 10 onto Mac OSX Yosemite using Bootcamp | VIDEO TUTORIAL
This guide goes over How to Install Windows 10 onto your Mac OSX Yosemite install, using Bootcamp.
We are using the Windows 10 Preview.
– Open bootcamp and follow prompts to create a USB drive from the Windows ISO. (if you don’t have bootcamp download and install from here https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1720?locale=en_US)
– Partition the drive to your liking. I used 40GB for Windows as I was doing this just for testing, you may want more.
– Mac will restart and go to the initial Windows Setup.
– Format the partition call Bootcamp
– Windows 10 install will begin.
– Once install finishes go into Control Panel to select which BootCamp partition to boot into by default
– To select which OS to boot from, hold the Option key on the keyboard when Mac starts up (Mac chime).
**If you found this video helpful, please give me a thumbs up**
Subscribe to my you channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/digitalbytecomputing