How to Fix MSVCP_WIN.dll Missing Error | Windows
**** MSVCP_WIN.dll Download Link ****
Have you not been able to play a game or use a Program because of the “The program can´t start because MSVCP_WIN.dll is missing from your pc” Error message?
Then watch this Video and learn in less then 2 minutes how to fix that error and keep doing whatever you were trying to do.
**** Steps ****
** 32B-Bit Windows **
– Download 32-Bit File from:
– Paste the dll File into: C:/Windows/System32
** 64-Bit Windows **
– Download 32-Bit & 64-Bit File from:
– Paste the dll (64-Bit) into: C:/Windows/System32
– Paste the dll (32-Bit) into: C:/Windows/SYSWOW64
** You´re done **
— With what did we create this video? —
— Mac Setup —
Mac Mini: http://amzn.to/2bqXaAJ
— PC Setup —
Ram 4x: http://amzn.to/2bvZck8
Graphic Card: http://amzn.to/2b8H4Mm
Water Cooling: http://amzn.to/2bqYumZ
Modded Fans: http://amzn.to/2bqYJyC
Power Supply: http://amzn.to/2blWfCi
— Peripherials (Both Mac & PC) —
Monitor 2x: http://amzn.to/2b8KADB
Sound System: http://amzn.to/2bqZIP7
All the Links above are affiliate Links to amazon.com, you can still choose if and where to buy those items yourself!
** Script **
– Hey, what is up and welcome to a short Fixing tutorial,
– This time it’s about the error messages concerning the MSVCP_WIN.dll file.
– Right off the bet, there are 2 methods to fix this error, one is placing the file into a specific folder and the other one is to install a Microsoft Package where the file will install itself.
– However, Method Number.2 is way easier for people who are not used to do stuff like this so if your new to those things, click here to get to Method Number 2.
– But still, both methods are meant for Windows 10 8 7 and even later, so you should be covered.
– So Let’s start, dll files are used by various Games or Programs and if one is missing you can download it and place it into a specific folder to get rid of the error
– First open a browser and go on the Website sts-tutorial.com where you can download that file
– You can click here into that box or follow the link in the Description where you can also find the whole guide in Text-Form
– So now just scroll a bit down to get to this Download Section
– Here you have to choose between 32 and 64 Bit Versions of the File.
– To proceed you have to know if your using a 32 Or 64 Bit windows, and if you don’t know, check this out and return to this point.
– Now 32 Bit windows Users need to download the 32 Bit File and 64 Bit Users need do Download Both, 32 and 64 Bit files.
– Once Downloaded open the Zip File or Files and Navigate to your C Drive with a new Explorer Window.
– Here access the Windows Folder and Scroll a Bit down to the Folders System32 and Syswow64
– Now first for the 32-Bit Users, Copy paste your extracted dll file into the Folder System32 and you are done.
– The 64 Bit Users need to Paste the 64-Bit Version into System32 and the 32-Bit into Syswow64 and you are also done.
– And now finally you can restart your PC and then start the program again and the issue should finally be fixed. In some rare cases I saw that some programs are still not finding the DLL File even if it’s correctly installed, in those cases I would recommend you to try the Method 2 found here, just in case.
– So this was then everything about the MSVCP_WIN.dll error,
– I thank you for watching and hope that you found a good solution
– Maybe someone of you is also having one of those error so make sure to check them out.
– As always please leave your opinion and a subscription and don´t forget to never pay for something that you can do yourself