How to FIX League of Legends (RADS ERROR) Windows 7/8/10
Follow he instructions very carefully. It may or may not work for you but the people living in Australia have to call their local network provider as the issue is common for our systems.
Step 1: Right click on the LoL client
Step 2: Open it as Administator and write ipconfig /flushdns
Step 3: Wait for like 10 seconds
Step1:Click on Start
Step2:go to all programms
Step4:download all the updates and your LoL Works fine ! 🙂
In this video I will show you how to fix league of legends rads error on Windows 10.
1. Go to your network adapter and click properties in the version 4 protocol tab.
2. Switch the DNS to 220.127.116.11 for the first field and 18.104.22.168 for the second field.
3. Save and close.
4. Open CMD as Administrator.
5. Type ipconfig /flushdns and close CMD.
6. Remove the desktop icon of LOL and go to the installation directory of lol.
7. Drag the loladmin icon to the desktop while right clicking and create a shortcut.
That’s it, your League of Legends running on Windows 10 should be working!