How do I remove “Ads by DNSUnlocker” pop up virus (DNS Unlocker removal)
How to remove DNSUnlocker ads?
UnInstall DNS Unlocker step by step:
1. In order to uninstall a program, you will need to have administrator access, or know the administrator password.
2. Click on Start menu , then Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a Program.
4. Select DNS Unlocker version 1.3 from the list and click Uninstall button.
5. Back to Control Panel , then click View network status and tasks.
6. Click on Local Area Connection.
7. Click on Properties.
8. Click on internet Protocol Version 4 then click Properties button.
9. Choose Obtain DNS server address automatically.
10. Press OK.
Still can’t remove Ads by DNSUnlocker? Follow the video.
“Ads by DNSUnlocker” is a well-known Adware class. DNS Unlocker is a program that displays ads for sites you are visiting. This type of adware has been well documented to induce numerous pop-up windows to appear on your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft internet Explorer.
DNS Unlocker makes a consonant extension appear on the internet service enhancements list for the browsers used on a computer, and miscellaneous items saying “Ads by DNSUnlocker”, “Powered by DNS Unlocker”, “Brought to you by DNSUnlocker”, “Ads by DNS Unlocker”, literally deluge every single page accessed via these browsers.
How to get rid of “Ads by DNSUnlocker”?
DNS Unlocker is an program that is commonly bundled with other free programs that you download off of the internet, you should always pay attention when installing software.