Free Virus and Spyware Removal Tool – Norton Power Eraser
This video shows you how to download Norton Power Eraser and use it to remove threats and unwanted applications.
Norton Power Eraser is a free virus removal tool that can be downloaded and run to remove malware and threats from your pc.
When you download and install any freeware or shareware applications on your pc, a few unwanted applications may get installed along with the main application. Potentially unwanted applications include, Adware, Spyware, Hacking tools, and Dialers.
Norton Power Eraser is an aggressive malware removal tool that removes unwanted applications, unwanted adware toolbars and most sophisticated threats.
Steps to download Norton power eraser and remove unwanted applications from your pc:
1. Open your browser and go to https://www.norton.com/npe
2. Click Download.
3. Save the NPE.exe file to the Desktop and double-click it.
4. In Chrome or Firefox, by default, the downloaded NPE.exe file gets saved to the “downloads” folder. Locate the NPE.exe file and double-click it.
5. In the User Control Window, click Yes
6. In the Norton Power Eraser main window, click Unwanted Application Scan to start the scan.
7. When the scan completes, Norton power eraser detects and displays the unwanted applications that are installed on your pc
8. If the Action Column shows “More details”, click on it to see how to remove it manually
9. If it shows “Uninstall”, click on it to remove the application
10. In the Alert window, click Yes
11. Click OK
Steps to remove threats from your pc:
1. In the Norton Power Eraser main window, click Scan for Risks.
2. Click Restart
3. After restarting your pc, the scanning process starts automatically.
4. Norton Power Eraser can sometimes mark legitimate files as malware. Review the scan results carefully and make sure that no legitimate files are selected.
5. Click Fix now
6. Click Restart Now
7. After restarting your pc, click Yes in the User control window.
8. The removal results window lists the risks that are fixed.
9. Click Done.
If you have accidentally removed any legitimate files using Norton Power Eraser, The Undo Previous Fix option in the Norton Power Eraser main window, allows you to restore it.
I hope this video helped you learn how to remove virus, spyware, malware, threats and unwanted applications using Norton Power Eraser.
For More information, Visit https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/t…
Visit the following article to know more about Norton Power Eraser, https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/h…