(discerning Structure Corruption). Windows 10/8.1 Crashes . How to Fix?
1. Perform Memory Diagnostic.
2. Check your Processor , Download (Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool):
3. Sometimes its a (Driver) Error that would interfere with Windows 10, here are some software that interfere with Windows 10 System:
Uninstall Alcohol 120%, Deamon Tools or any other software using the SPTD driver
Uninstall the software MacDrive
Uninstall Android emulator software
If you are running a Virtual Machine (VM) read this thread
Disable Intel HAXM
4. Check using a Driver Updater for latest Drivers for your PC.
5. Check for Latest Windows updates.
* ( YOU LL NEVER GET THAT CRASH AGIN!!)